The words of which the initial litter is Capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definition shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either "The "Company" “we”, 'us' or our in this disclaimer refers to Company -information
- Services – refers to the Website
- You means the individual accessing the service or the Company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service as applicable.
- Website refers to (website - non) accessible from [https://www.manoharlaljewellers.in/]
The Information contained on the service, is for general information purpose only.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or Omissions in the contents of the service.
- In no event the Company be liable for any special direct, indirect consequential or incidental damages or any damage what so ever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort arising out of or in connection with the use of the service or the contents of the service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the service at any time without prior notice.
- Use of the information contained herein is at your sole choice and risk.
- If you choose to use this information, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for Your decisions and agreeing to hold harmless the Company.
- Some of the links are “affiliate links” -a link with a special tracking code. This means that if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item the company may receive an affiliate Commission, this a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operations & the service and the Company gladly reveals its affiliate relationship to you. The Company reiterates its nine decades old commitment of – Beauty, Purity and Security and the Company believes it will add value to users.
- The service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated to the Company.
- Please note the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timelines or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- The service may contain views & opinions and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency organisation, employer or Company.
- Comments published by users are their sole responsibility and the users will take full responsibility, liability and blame for any lible or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result & something written in a comment. The company is not liable for any comment published by users and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. All information in the website (service) is provided “As is" with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or of the results obtained from the use of this information and without warranty of any kind express or implied, including but not limited to warranties & performance merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Company will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information by the service or for any consequential special or similar damages even if advised of the possibility & such a damages.
- The information on this website is for general informational purposes only Manohar Lal Sarraf & Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. (South Extensin Part-2, New Delhi and Indirapuram, Ghaziabad) makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, do not warrant or represent that the information provided here is accurate, complete or up to date and disclaims any liability what so ever for any loss or damage howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the contents of this website. Your use of the site is solely at your own risk. This site may contain links to third party content, which we do not warrant endorse or assume liability for.
- Company cannot be held responsible if their product or services are used without following instructions generally associated, with the use of jewellery and its up-keep / maintenance or adverse health effects etc.
- This website is meant for individual person who is 18 yrs of age and above and can enter into legally binding contracts, accordingly minors or un- discharged insolvents are not eligible to use the website. Minors can use the Website through their legal guardian or parents.
- The firms, companies, Proprietorships or any associations of person or any statutory body is not eligible to use website.
- The Customer agrees, confirms and acknowledges that any and all orders placed by customer on website constitutes a firm commitment to purchase.
- The Company commits to protect your personal information and will be used for individual correspondence / provide updates about us or special offers.
- All Price provided on the website are for references only and are subject to changes from time to time. The company reserves rights to at its absolute discretion alter and or amend product price on the website without prior notice. Final product price shall be determined at the time of transaction.
- Disclaimer of liability by Company applies to any damages / injury caused by any failure of performance/ error/ Omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or unauthorised access to alteration of or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action.
- It is clearly understood and agreed that any personal information, you make available to the company is done so voluntarily with your knowledge and consent when ordering product or visiting website.
- We appreciate the trust our clients place on us and ensure that all personal data is treated appropriately.
- In order to place an order through the website you will be required to register and create an online account. During this process, you will be required to provide valid and up to date personal information, including but not limited to your real name, phone number and e-mail address as well as other personal information as applicable such as shipping address and payment details.
- Any personal information you make available to us is done so voluntarily, with your knowledge and consent when ordering product, or registering for services from us. We will request for your information that is mandatory (required by us to fulfil your order and meet our legal obligations) and non- mandatory (which can give to us if you choose) if you choose not to provide the mandatory Information requested then we may not be able to respond your request to activate your option choices.
- Your credit card company is responsible for the use of your personal information and should be contacted directly with regard to any matter regarding their use of your personal information.
- We adopt reasonable measures to ensure that details of your order and payment are held securely in the absence of negligence on our part, we shall not be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any personal information you provide to us via the website.
- The use of personal information from our clients is used to improve your overall shopping experience with us. This information helps streamline the process to get your order quickly and efficiently, we may also send you (via e-mail or other means) special promotions on products or services that we think may be of interest to you. At any time, you may choose to opt out of these services and no longer receive these types of promotions.
- Access to our site is permitted on a regular basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our site or the entirely of our site to users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that a person who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- We are the owner and the licensee of all intellectual property rights and in the material published on it including all text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, logos, artwork, data, computer code and other material contained / displayed on our site as well as the look and feel and the design and the organisation of the content on our site. Your use of our site does not grant you ownership of any content. Those works art protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.