Terms & Conditions
MLSS offer jewellery products for sale on their website with following terms defined here with which governs your use of this website / Purchase of products.
- Besides website MLSS sales representative call on for company products offers etc. and you may continue to get such calls or emails unless you desire to opt out of this customer solicitation.
- The website can only br used by persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act 1872. Mlss enjoys as propriety rights and trade secrets in their products. You will not copy, resell, reproduce or redistribute the products of MLSS.
- Contents of this website is protected by intellectual property laws of India.
- Unauthorised use of the material may violate copy right. Trade mark or other laws agree and undertake that your use of content on website is for personal and for non-commercial use and for any ill-legal purpose. You may not copy, reproduce transmit distribute or create derivation work of such content or information without our express written authorisation.
- Links to third party website are only for your information and convenience and we do not endorse the contents are not and a responsible for any loss / damage caused to you by your use such third party websites. MLSS is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by any one. You will
- abide by all applicable, local, state, National and international laws and regulations in your use of the website.
- Not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of this website by other users.
- Not resell material on the website.
- Not engage directly or indirectly in transmission of spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited material.
- Not defame, harass, abuse or disrupt other users of the website.
For your normal / non-commercial use of this website, you are permitted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and material.
MLSS does not have ability to control the nature of the user generated content offered through the website. You will be solely responsible for your interactions with other user of the website and any content you post. MLSS will not be / is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any postor interactions between users.
MLSS reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor interactions between and among user of website. MLSS reserves right to remove any content deems objectionable / reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes a revise agreement on the website.
This agreement does not alter in any way the Terms and Conditions of any other written agreement with you for other products or services.
If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions of this agreement, please do not use the website.
MLSS will not be liable for and direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with the use of website or the products in any manner, including Liabilities resulting From
- The use or the inability to use the website content or products.
- The cost of procuring substitute products or content.
- Any products Purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website or
- Any lost profit you allege.
MLSS entire liability and your exclusive remedy in law in equity or otherwise, with respect to the website. Content and products and or any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid less shipping and handling charges for products purchased on website.
MLSS will not be deemed in default here under held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in performance or its obligations hereunder one to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of GOD, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout as boycott etc.
MLSS may at any time, in its sole discretion and without any advance notice to any of the user of website cease operation of the website and distribution of the products.
This agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and MLSS and supersedes all prior agreements (If any) Pertaining to the subject contained herein.
The failure of MLSS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this agreement is found by a Court & Competent Jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of this agreement remain in full force and effect. This agreement will be governed by the laws of India without regard to conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor MLSS will commence or prosecute any suit proceedings or claim to enforce the provisions of this agreement to cover damages for breach of or default of these agreement or otherwise arising under or by reason of this agreement other than in Courts in state of Delhi by using this website or ordering products, you consent to the Jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceedings or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this agreement and any related documents.
MLSS reserves the right to terminate your access to the website, if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the website and MLSS may in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for products. If your access to the website is terminated, MLSS reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorised access of the website. This agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until MLSS chooses in its sole discretion and without advance to You terminate it.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this agreement to anyone. MLSS may assign its rights and obligations under this agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
You will indemnify, defend and hold harm less MLSS and any of its contracts agent’s employee’s officers, Directors, Shareholders and assign from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses attorney fees, expenses of third
parties your failure to provide such assurances would be considered as material
breach of agreement.
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition as
otherwise, you can return The product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with invoice and get the refund. In using the services provided by our website you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and conditions.
Conditions to create clarity and confidence between the client and service provider
Provide accountability for all the involved parties.
Cover- Deliverables- what the Company will be delivering.
Time line - when each item ordered is delivered.
Ownership – remains of the article till payment is received.
Mode of payment - up front / COD.
Confidentiality - No information who has purchased when at what- price / when / where delivered etc.
Termination – When transaction is completed / cancellation of order/ payment of our of pocket / Transportation expenses / if either party failed to fulfil their responsibility / mutually agree to terminate.
Payment & Out & Pocket/Transportation expenses it either Party failed to fulfill their respond bitty naturally agree to terminate.